- Contract with duration of 11 months - Rome (Italy)
Mise en ligne le 06/042018
Missions : Strategic communications adviser (F/H)
- Take lead responsibility for the development, management, coordination and delivery of key messages through GFAR Secretariat, Steering
Committee and Partners and directly advise on specifications and commissioning of external writing, communications or media expertise
as may be required.
- Drive, guide and directly prepare the preparation of written or video materials and webinars etc required to convey GFAR’s work and
results more effectively and coherently in 2018, working as lead editor for the Secretariat, with overall responsibility for all GFAR
communications and messaging.
- Mobilize GFAR stakeholders (including the GFAR Facilitating agencies), as key communicators of GFAR collective actions and messages as
the Partners that themselves comprise the global forum
- Stakeholder analysis – analysis of information and communication needs and capacities of key audiences within and beyond GFAR’s
Communications audit to determine the extent to which existing communication channels, mechanisms and materials are fit for
purpose and aligned with taking forward GFAR’s strategic direction and learning from GFAR-facilitated actions